Our 180-acre lot is located near the towns of Boy River and Remer and just a short drive from lakes, rivers, and forests. The Lodge overlooks a vast field, backs to hundreds of acres of private woods, offers endless hiking, biking, ATV trails and is just minutes away from river and lake access.
Eager to explore our area? Don’t miss these highlights:
★ Pine Island State Forest - Enormous swath of wilderness with hiking trails, lakes, and wildlife
★ Mississippi Headwaters State Forest - Where the Mississippi River begins, plus some nice fishing and hiking spots
★ Headwaters Science Center - Hands-on institution where kids can learn about
★ Grand Rapids - Quaint town with restaurants, boutiques, and the Judy Garland Museum
★ Bemidji - Funky town with local breweries, eateries, and the iconic Paul Bunyan & Babe the Blue Ox Statues
Celebrating a special occasion or just want to taste some local cuisine? Try one of our favorite nearby places to eat and drink:
• Jerry's Bar (6-minute drive) - Cozy bar and restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere
• The Big Fish Supper Club (25-minute drive) - Casual spot with walleye dinners, steaks, and burgers
• The Merit Lakeside Dining & Cocktails (28-minute drive)- Charming waterfront restaurant with a cozy fireplace
• Forestedge Winery (55-minute drive) - Lakefront vineyard offering tastings and a patio
In addition to the fun stuff, you’re not too far away from all the essentials:
• Closest supermarket: Tabaka's Family Foods (23-minute drive) or TC's Foods (24-minute drive)
• Closest gas station: Riverside Quick Stop (13-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: GuidePoint Pharmacy (23-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get to Little Lazy Lodge and the best way to get around our area.
Little Lazy Lodge is a 90-minute drive from Brainerd, 2 hours from Duluth, and about 3 hours from the Twin Cities.
Flying into town? The closest airport to Little Lazy Lodge is Remer Municipal Airport (25-minute drive), but if you’re coming from out of state, you might land at Duluth International Airport (2 hours away) or Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (3.5 hours away).